ANTI-FUR SOCIETY AD FOR THE AR-2008 CONFERENCE

  • Planeta Animal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi all,
      this is the ad that will be featured at the AR-2008 conference journal. For those who are new in the group, check this link to find out more about the conference and locate us - since we'll have a great booth there:

      Here you will find our banners & other materials to be used there:

      www.antifursociety.org
      Behind every beautiful fur, there is a story. It is a bloody, barbaric story."
      - Mary Tyler Moore -