Parallactic Records? Gone?

  • M. M.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2003
      I'm wondering whether anyone has any information regarding Brandon
      Evans' Parallactic records. I ordered Comp. 249 and the new Braxton 2
      CD solo set via their Paypal link back in June, and after sending
      them two more emails over the last two months (to which I never
      received a reply), I haven't heard/received anything. Now I notice
      that the entire website appears to be gone. Does anyone know anything
      about this?

      Out a few bucks and scratching my head,

      Matt Martini
    • John McDonough