FA: Cecil Taylor, Eugene Chadbourne, Bill Dixon, Jaki Byard, Evan Parker/Paul Lytton, La Monte Young, and more

  • Herb Levy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2003
      Right now I have several new music items on auction at ebay,
      including unsual recordings and publications of experimental music
      including: the only albums released on Cecil Taylor's own label Unit
      Core; Bill Dixon's long out-of-print Intents & Purposes; the original
      Parachute release of Eugene Chadbourne's first extended composition
      for large ensemble "The English Channel"; a rare Incus LP by Evan
      Parker and Paul Lytton; Jaki Byard's first album of solo piano music;
      a very rare two-LP set of early recordings by La Monte Young with
      perofmrances by the Theater of Eternal Music including a very unusual
      Lee Konitz collaboration; the original India Navigation release of
      Phill Niblock's "Music for Celli/Celli Plays Niblock"; agerminal
      collection of new music on the wonderful 1750 Arch label: "10+2" with
      a dozen text/sound works curated by Charles Amirkhanian; and more

      Most of these auctions close over the weekend. I'll have more,
      similar items are on the way for the next few months.

      Check it out:

      <http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hrebll&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50>

      If this link doesn't work for you, please search ebay for seller <hrebll>.

      Thanks a lot.

      --
      Herb Levy <herb@...>
      P O Box 9369 Forth Wort, TX 76147 USA