RE: [Braxton] Digest Number 240

  • Glenn Lea
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Herb, et al.

      I'm starting to clean off my shelves a bit, too. Just a few items now,
      but many more to come soon, including some AB.

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=glenn
      lea

      Glenn

      From: Herb Levy <herb@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:10:16 -0500
      From: Herb Levy <herb@...>
      Subject: Auctions: Bennink/Mengelberg, Bill Dixon, Barry Guy, Jimmy
      Lyons, and lots more

      Hi gang,

      I've got a lot of the usual unusual stuff on auction right now at
      ebay including Bill Dixon on FORE, Tellus 15, an issue documenting
      the 1985 Stephanie & Irving Stone Festival of Improvisors at Roulette
      featuring Cora, Frisell, Frith, Marclay, Mori, Zorn, and others, the
      scores for Cornelius Cardew's The Great Learning and for Treatise,
      Jimmy Lyons on BYG, Barry Guy/ LJCO on Incus, the ICP 30th
      Anniversary book/CD with Han Bennink/Misha Mengelberg duos, as well
      as a lot of other things that may be of interest by contemporary
      musicians and writers as diverse as Robert Ashley, Clark Coolidge,
      Susan Howe, Francisco Lopez, Lorine Niedecker, Pauline Oliveros, Taj
      Mahal Travellers, and lots more.

      Some of these auctions close this weekend. I'll have more, similar
      items are on the way for the next month or two.

      Check it out:

      <http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hreb
      ll>

      If this link doesn't work for you, search ebay for seller <hrebll>.

      Thanks a lot.

      --
      Herb Levy
      P O Box 9369