FA: Topography of the Lungs Incus, and much more

  • Herb Levy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      Hi gang,

      I highly recommend that ALL y'all put things in storage for a few
      years. It makes it a LOT easier to clarify what items you really want
      to keep.

      Meanwhile, our culling continues with some real rarities & oddities
      going out in the next month or two, including the following items on
      auction right now:

      Derek Bailey, Han Bennink, Evan Parker: Topography of the Lungs, the
      first Incus release, in near-mint condition. This will NEVER be
      re-issued on CD or in any other format.

      Gavin Bryars; Hommages and Irma LPs

      John Cage et al: Music Before Revolution (& in context, the seems to
      refer to chronology, rather than preference) 4-LPs of Cage, Feldman,
      Brown, Wolff & Ichiyanagi

      John Cage: HPSCHD (including KNOBS, your opportunity to create a
      unique interactive version of the work), with Ben Johnston's 2nd
      Quartet

      Cornelius Cardew: Treatise, the complete 186-page score

      Eyvind Kang: Dancing Flowers/Universal Indians, Kang's first release.
      Pink vinyl, number 55 of a limited nunbered edition

      Several Alvin Lucier LPs and a signed copy of his OOP book Chambers

      Michael Nyman: 45 rpm 7-inch vinyl of his compositions Mozart and Webern

      a couple of Tom Phillips LPs including Words & Music (1 of 500 copies)

      as well as lots more: music by Steve Beresford, Antony Braxton,
      Anthony Davis, Globe Unity, Tom Johnson, Joan La Barbara, Paul
      Lovens, Paul Lytton, Stephen Scott, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Morton
      Subotnick, Tibor Szemzo, Barry Truax and others, with many more items
      going online in the coming weeks.

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hrebll

      If this link doesn't work, search ebay for seller <hrebll>.

      Thanks a lot.