works list online?

  • Herb Levy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      Hi,

      I could be wrong about this, but I thought there was some kind of Web
      site that cross-referenced compositions by Braxton according to his
      consecutive numbering system & by diagrammatic/pictorial titles. I
      thought I'd used something like this before, but I don't have a URL
      in my bookmarks (at least not one that's usefully labeled).

      Could anyone out there point me toward such a resource online?

      Thanks & Bests,

      Herb
      --
      Herb Levy