Review of "Composition No.169" (Leo)

  • Franz Fuchs
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
      (+ James Fei's/David Novak's "Maestro: Precision Electro-Acoustics")

      http://www.geocities.com/soho/square/6100/braxtonfei.htm

      Regards
      Franz Fuchs
    • Franz Fuchs
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
        These releases for 2001 were new to me:

        MATTHEW WELCH [performs ANTHONY BRAXTON] - Ten Solo Bagpipes
        Compositions 2000 (Parallactic 36) [$14] March release

        KEVIN NORTON & HAEWON MIN - Play the Music of Anthony Braxton (barking
        hoop 006) - November release

        (See http://www.dtmgallery.com/news/20011228.htm)

        Has anyone already listened to them?

        Regards