Anthony Braxton performs at Roulette 9/13

  • Kyoko
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      This just went out on the TCF subscriber list:

      We have some exciting news, including an upcoming New York performance by Anthony himself.

      [Braxton at Roulette on 9/13]
      On Thursday Sept.13th, Anthony makes a rare New York appearance as part of Roulette's One-Year Anniversary festivities. Special online discount tickets are available for TCF monthly members. If you are a TCF monthly member and would like an online discount ticket ($5 off regular price), please email contact@... for the code. Discount code can be used once per person, for 1 ticket only, on sale until 9/13 4PM.

      Roulette and Tri-Centric Foundation present
      Anthony Braxton - Two Ensembles (NYC) 2012
      Thursday September 13th 2012
      8PM
      Roulette (Brooklyn) http://roulette.org/
      Anthony Braxton Quartet, Diamond Curtain Wall Ensemble
      Tickets: $25 online advance, $30 door; special discounts available for TCF monthly members, Roulette members, seniors, students.
      https://www.ticketturtle.com/index.php?show=29550

      [Monthly Downloads From New Braxton House]
      August offering on the Tri-Centric site is GTM (Iridium) 2007 Vol.3 - Set 1 & Set 2, the third evening of the legendary 4-evening Iridium run in 2007 with the Braxton Septet and special guests. Set 1 is free for TCF monthly members, and both sets are available on a la carte basis for $9.99 each. Scroll down the product page to view liner notes by writer John Sharpe who was there for all 4 evenings of the Iridium run, as well as photos he took.
      http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/new-braxton-house/

      [Fall European Tour]
      More dates have been added. Please visit Events page for more information. http://tricentricfoundation.org/events/

      [TCF Membership and Support]
      TCF Membership is $7.99/month, includes 1 free digital album download per month, 30% off all digital back catalog items, discounts to performances and other special benefits (click here to find out more). Tri-Centric Foundation relies on support from individuals and institutions to keep our operations going. To find out ways you can help, please visit our Support page. http://tricentricfoundation.org/support/

      Best Regards,
      TCF Team