Tri-Centric Foundation Newsletter

  • Kyoko
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 20, 2012
      This went out today from our site http://tricentricfoundation.org

      Best,
      Kyoko

      ------------------

      Dear Friendly Experiencers,

      We are test driving a new email format which we hope will make viewing easier. Some great news to share, so here goes!

      [ROULETTE TV INTERVIEWS BRAXTON]
      If you missed the Tri-Centric Festival at Roulette last year or want to relive some of its moments, you can now watch the newest edition of Roulette TV which features Anthony Braxton and includes an in-depth interview of Anthony himself as well as excerpts from Diamond Curtain Wall Trio, Tri-Centric Orchestra, Ghost Trance Choir, and his latest opera Trillium J. All here in HD: http://vimeo.com/44118356

      [FALL EUROPEAN TOUR]
      Anthony's Fall European tour schedule (10/10 - 10/19) has been announced. First stop is Berlin, where he will be leading the Falling River Quartet which features Taylor Ho Bynum, Ingrid Laubrock and Mary Halvorson. Full schedule here: http://tricentricfoundation.org/events/

      [MONTHLY DOWNLOADS FROM NEW BRAXTON HOUSE]
      July offering on the Tri-Centric site is Alumni Orchestra (Wesleyan) 2005 conducted by Anthony Braxton, Sabrina Schroeder, and Andrew Raffo Dewar, and featuring Pheeroan Aklaff, James Fei, Steve Lehman, Taylor Ho Bynum, Reut Regev, Aaron Siegel, Carl Testa, and many others. Free for monthly members or $11.99 on a la carte basis (membership is $7.99/month) . Coming up in August: Night 3 of the Iridium run featuring the Anthony Braxton Septet and special guests, with liner notes and photos by John Sharpe. Monthly members, please "purchase" the July offering before the end of the month.

      We will have some very interesting news in the coming weeks... please stay tuned. Thank you for your support, and please feel free to contact us regarding any issues with the site and/or comments at contact@.... ~ TCF Team