for sale: Willisau (Quartet) 1991

  • guthartz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2012
      Hi all,

      If you're interested in placing a bid for a nice copy of Braxton's out-of-print landmark 4-CD set "Willisau (Quartet) 1991", I've started an eBay auction here:
      http://r.ebay.com/UhF8ND

      Proceeds will help cover web-hosting costs for the Braxton Discography :)

      -Jason
    • John Shiurba
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2012
        That's sad to me that this music is unavailable. This set is one of the greatest documents of creative music ever made. Why would HatHut let it wither in obscurity?!

        On Jun 7, 2012, at 7:52 PM, guthartz wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > If you're interested in placing a bid for a nice copy of Braxton's out-of-print landmark 4-CD set "Willisau (Quartet) 1991", I've started an eBay auction here:
        > http://r.ebay.com/UhF8ND
        >
        > Proceeds will help cover web-hosting costs for the Braxton Discography :)
        >
        > -Jason

      • Christopher M. Sienko
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2012
          "Willisau (Quartet) 1991" 4CD set is listed in the "coming soon" section of the hathut catalog. To be sure, it's been there for many years now, but it's slowly inching its way to the top of the list. If they indeed do eight new titles at a time (as they did for the Feb-June releases), it could be in print as early as the end of this year.

          Chris Sienko
          As Loud As Possible - "The Noise Culture Magazine"
          http://www.asloudaspossible.org