April Offering: Quintet (Tristano) 1997

  • Kyoko
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2012
      April offering is now available on TCF site:
      http://tricentricfoundation.org/

      With Jackson Moore (saxes), Andre Vida (saxes), Anthony Braxton (piano), Chris Lightcap (bass), Michael Szekely (drums). 2 volumes in 1 download. Free for members, $13.99 a la carte.

      We had a report that the member download was not appearing as free for members. If so, please contact us at contact@... and do not download it. We may be dealing with another bug (this is the second offering on our new site, so new bugs may be popping up). We are currently checking it from our end.

      Best regards,
      Kyoko Kitamura
      TCF Team
    • Kyoko
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2012
        Pricing should be fine now (phew!); members, please make Quintet (Tristano) 1997 appear as free and download before the end of the month. Thank you for your patience and support! Best, Kyoko

        --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "Kyoko" <kyokokitamura2002@...> wrote:

        > April offering is now available on TCF site:
        > http://tricentricfoundation.org/
        >
        > With Jackson Moore (saxes), Andre Vida (saxes), Anthony Braxton (piano), Chris Lightcap (bass), Michael Szekely (drums). 2 volumes in 1 download. Free for members, $13.99 a la carte.
        >
        > We had a report that the member download was not appearing as free for members. If so, please contact us at contact@... and do not download it. We may be dealing with another bug (this is the second offering on our new site, so new bugs may be popping up). We are currently checking it from our end.
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Kyoko Kitamura
        > TCF Team

      • Kyoko
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 24, 2012
          The following newsletter was sent out to all Tri-Centric Foundation email subscribers this morning. I am posting it here as well. If you would like to receive this email directly from the TCF site, please visit http://tricentricfoundation.org and add your email to the subscription list (lower right hand corner).
          Best,
          Kyoko
          TCF Team
          --------------------

          On May 1st, we will be adding 2 new albums to the New Braxton House catalog: GTM (Iridium) 2007 Vol.2 - Set 1&2, recorded on March 30th, 2007. Set 1 will be free for monthly members, and $9.99 on a la carte basis. Set 2 will be available a la carte for all at $9.99.

          Monthly members, a friendly reminder to "purchase" the current member release - Quintet (Tristano) 1997 - before the end of April.

          Coming up in June and July, we will be adding solo concert and Braxton alumni concert material from the 60th Birthday Concerts which took place at Wesleyan University in 2005. Looking further ahead, more music from the Iridium 2007 run as well as music from the 2011 Tri-Centric Festival at Roulette. If you have any questions or issues regarding the site, please feel free to write to us at contact@....

          Best regards,
          TCF Team
        • Kyoko
          Message 4 of 10 , May 1, 2012
            Available today at TCF site: music from the second night of the 2007 Iridium run. Set 1 is free for monthly members. Both sets available for $9.99 each on a la carte basis.

            http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/ghost-trance-music/gtm-iridium-2007-volume-2-set-1/

            and

            http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/ghost-trance-music/gtm-iridium-2007-volume-2-set-2/

            with Anthony Braxton, Taylor Ho Bynum, Jessica Pavone, Jay Rozen, Carl Testa, Aaron Siegel, Mary Halvorson, and guests Stephanie Griffin (set 1), Kyle Brenders (Set 2).

            Best,
            Kyoko
          • mccrearytube
            Message 5 of 10 , May 1, 2012
              Thanks Kyoko, downloading one and will do the other later. Thank you for the hard work you folks are doing there.

              --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "Kyoko" <kyokokitamura2002@...> wrote:

              > Available today at TCF site: music from the second night of the 2007 Iridium run. Set 1 is free for monthly members. Both sets available for $9.99 each on a la carte basis.
              >
              > http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/ghost-trance-music/gtm-iridium-2007-volume-2-set-1/
              >
              > and
              >
              > http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/ghost-trance-music/gtm-iridium-2007-volume-2-set-2/
              >
              > with Anthony Braxton, Taylor Ho Bynum, Jessica Pavone, Jay Rozen, Carl Testa, Aaron Siegel, Mary Halvorson, and guests Stephanie Griffin (set 1), Kyle Brenders (Set 2).
              >
              > Best,
              > Kyoko

            • Kyoko
              Message 6 of 10 , May 2, 2012
                You are most welcome! Along with everyone in the 12+1tet and at TCF, Jon Rosenberg is also a huge factor in making these recordings happen. He spent hours with the Iridium sets, mixing and mastering to make sure every detail came out.

                Currently, we are working on the June release, which will be Anthony's most recent solo output from 2005.

                Best,
                Kyoko

                --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "mccrearytube" <mccrearytube@...> wrote:

                > Thanks Kyoko, downloading one and will do the other later. Thank you for the hard work you folks are doing there.
                >
                > --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "Kyoko" <kyokokitamura2002@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Available today at TCF site: music from the second night of the 2007 Iridium run. Set 1 is free for monthly members. Both sets available for $9.99 each on a la carte basis.
                > >
                > > http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/ghost-trance-music/gtm-iridium-2007-volume-2-set-1/
                > >
                > > and
                > >
                > > http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/ghost-trance-music/gtm-iridium-2007-volume-2-set-2/
                > >
                > > with Anthony Braxton, Taylor Ho Bynum, Jessica Pavone, Jay Rozen, Carl Testa, Aaron Siegel, Mary Halvorson, and guests Stephanie Griffin (set 1), Kyle Brenders (Set 2).
                > >
                > > Best,
                > > Kyoko

              • mccrearytube
                Message 7 of 10 , May 2, 2012
                  Thank you and please thank Jon Rosenberg for me. Great job.

                  Best to you all.

                  --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "Kyoko" <kyokokitamura2002@...> wrote:

                  > You are most welcome! Along with everyone in the 12+1tet and at TCF, Jon Rosenberg is also a huge factor in making these recordings happen. He spent hours with the Iridium sets, mixing and mastering to make sure every detail came out.
                  >
                  > Currently, we are working on the June release, which will be Anthony's most recent solo output from 2005.
                  >
                  > Best,
                  > Kyoko
                  >
                  > --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "mccrearytube" <mccrearytube@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Thanks Kyoko, downloading one and will do the other later. Thank you for the hard work you folks are doing there.
                  > >
                  > > --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "Kyoko" <kyokokitamura2002@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Available today at TCF site: music from the second night of the 2007 Iridium run. Set 1 is free for monthly members. Both sets available for $9.99 each on a la carte basis.
                  > > >
                  > > > http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/ghost-trance-music/gtm-iridium-2007-volume-2-set-1/
                  > > >
                  > > > and
                  > > >
                  > > > http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/ghost-trance-music/gtm-iridium-2007-volume-2-set-2/
                  > > >
                  > > > with Anthony Braxton, Taylor Ho Bynum, Jessica Pavone, Jay Rozen, Carl Testa, Aaron Siegel, Mary Halvorson, and guests Stephanie Griffin (set 1), Kyle Brenders (Set 2).
                  > > >
                  > > > Best,
                  > > > Kyoko

                • Kyoko
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 23, 2012
                    Our June offering is coming soon and it is Solo (Wesleyan) 2005 Set 1 & 2, Anthony's most recent solo effort to date, recorded during his 60th Birthday Celebration concerts. The two sets will be zipped together into 1 album (80 min.), free for monthly members, $11.99 on a la carte basis. Liner notes by Andrew Raffo Dewar.

                    Monthly members, a gentle reminder to please "purchase" this month's download before the end of the month, which is GTM (Iridium) 2007 Vol.2 - Set 1. Coming up: more music from the 60th Birthday Celebration concerts, Iridum 2007 run, and the Tri-Centric Festival which was held at Roulette last year.

                    Best regards,
                    Kyoko Kitamura
                    TCF Team

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 23, 2012
                      A friendly reminder that Solo (Wesleyan) 2005 will be available for members at member price (free) only until the end of the month. Monthly members, please "purchase" the album before July 1st. For non-members, the album is available for $11.99. Membership is $7.99 per month.

                      Coming on July 1st is the Alumni Orchestra (Wesleyan) 2005, over 110 minutes of Braxton orchestral music recorded on December 9th, 2005, and beautifully mastered by Jon Rosenberg. The Alumni Orchestra was conducted by Anthony Braxton, Sabrina Schroeder, and Andrew Raffo Dewar, and included Pheeroan Aklaff, James Fei, Steve Lehman, Taylor Ho Bynum, Reut Regev, Aaron Siegel, Carl Testa, and many more (we will post the full personnel list on the product page). Free for monthly members, $11.99 on a la carte basis.

                      Best regards,
                      TCF Team
                    • Kyoko
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 20, 2012
                        This went out today from our site http://tricentricfoundation.org

                        Best,
                        Kyoko

                        Dear Friendly Experiencers,

                        We are test driving a new email format which we hope will make viewing easier. Some great news to share, so here goes!

                        [ROULETTE TV INTERVIEWS BRAXTON]
                        If you missed the Tri-Centric Festival at Roulette last year or want to relive some of its moments, you can now watch the newest edition of Roulette TV which features Anthony Braxton and includes an in-depth interview of Anthony himself as well as excerpts from Diamond Curtain Wall Trio, Tri-Centric Orchestra, Ghost Trance Choir, and his latest opera Trillium J. All here in HD: http://vimeo.com/44118356

                        [FALL EUROPEAN TOUR]
                        Anthony's Fall European tour schedule (10/10 - 10/19) has been announced. First stop is Berlin, where he will be leading the Falling River Quartet which features Taylor Ho Bynum, Ingrid Laubrock and Mary Halvorson. Full schedule here: http://tricentricfoundation.org/events/

                        [MONTHLY DOWNLOADS FROM NEW BRAXTON HOUSE]
                        July offering on the Tri-Centric site is Alumni Orchestra (Wesleyan) 2005 conducted by Anthony Braxton, Sabrina Schroeder, and Andrew Raffo Dewar, and featuring Pheeroan Aklaff, James Fei, Steve Lehman, Taylor Ho Bynum, Reut Regev, Aaron Siegel, Carl Testa, and many others. Free for monthly members or $11.99 on a la carte basis (membership is $7.99/month) . Coming up in August: Night 3 of the Iridium run featuring the Anthony Braxton Septet and special guests, with liner notes and photos by John Sharpe. Monthly members, please "purchase" the July offering before the end of the month.

                        We will have some very interesting news in the coming weeks... please stay tuned. Thank you for your support, and please feel free to contact us regarding any issues with the site and/or comments at contact@.... ~ TCF Team