New Tri-Centric Foundation Website is now up and running.

  • Kyoko
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2012
      The new site is finally up! Please look around and help us find bugs which can be reported to contact@...

      For safety reasons, all information from the old site has been deleted. All users, please make new accounts. If you had albums in your old account which had not been downloaded, please write to contact@...

      Some of you know that we launched discreetly yesterday afternoon but were quickly met with traffic load we were not prepared for, crashing the server. We took the grand leap of upgrading and switching to a completely different server, and, after 24 hours, we think we got most things right this time. We think that we can now handle many people downloading many albums at the same time (we have 13 new bootlegs). Thank you so much for your support and patience, and let us know if you notice any oddities.

      Best regards
      Kyoko Kitamura
      TCF Team
    • Kyoko
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2012
        Oh, and in my sleep-deprived fog, I forgot to put in the web link! It is the same as before
        http://tricentricfoundation.org

        Please have a look around!

        Best,
        Kyoko

        --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "Kyoko" <kyokokitamura2002@...> wrote:

        > The new site is finally up! Please look around and help us find bugs which can be reported to contact@...
        >
        > For safety reasons, all information from the old site has been deleted. All users, please make new accounts. If you had albums in your old account which had not been downloaded, please write to contact@...
        >
        > Some of you know that we launched discreetly yesterday afternoon but were quickly met with traffic load we were not prepared for, crashing the server. We took the grand leap of upgrading and switching to a completely different server, and, after 24 hours, we think we got most things right this time. We think that we can now handle many people downloading many albums at the same time (we have 13 new bootlegs). Thank you so much for your support and patience, and let us know if you notice any oddities.
        >
        > Best regards
        > Kyoko Kitamura
        > TCF Team

      • mccrearytube
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2012
          Hi Kyoko,

          The site looks great, like it a lot. I must add that the site seems to be running slow on my computer. It would be nice if they could speed it up somewhat.

          --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "Kyoko" <kyokokitamura2002@...> wrote:

          > The new site is finally up! Please look around and help us find bugs which can be reported to contact@...
          >
          > For safety reasons, all information from the old site has been deleted. All users, please make new accounts. If you had albums in your old account which had not been downloaded, please write to contact@...
          >
          > Some of you know that we launched discreetly yesterday afternoon but were quickly met with traffic load we were not prepared for, crashing the server. We took the grand leap of upgrading and switching to a completely different server, and, after 24 hours, we think we got most things right this time. We think that we can now handle many people downloading many albums at the same time (we have 13 new bootlegs). Thank you so much for your support and patience, and let us know if you notice any oddities.
          >
          > Best regards
          > Kyoko Kitamura
          > TCF Team

        • John Shiurba
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2012
            thanks for your hard work.
            On Mar 2, 2012, at 8:09 AM, Kyoko wrote:

            > The new site is finally up! Please look around and help us find bugs which can be reported to contact@...
            >
            > For safety reasons, all information from the old site has been deleted. All users, please make new accounts. If you had albums in your old account which had not been downloaded, please write to contact@...
            >
            > Some of you know that we launched discreetly yesterday afternoon but were quickly met with traffic load we were not prepared for, crashing the server. We took the grand leap of upgrading and switching to a completely different server, and, after 24 hours, we think we got most things right this time. We think that we can now handle many people downloading many albums at the same time (we have 13 new bootlegs). Thank you so much for your support and patience, and let us know if you notice any oddities.
            >
            > Best regards
            > Kyoko Kitamura
            > TCF Team

          • Martin
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2012
              Hello Kyoko,

              price of one of the new download albums (the second) is $6.99 in spite of my being logged in as a member. I already reported the issue to the e-mail address you provided - anyone else here being affected by this?

              Also I can confirm that the site is running comparatively slow. Not a fatal problem, but some speeding up indeed would be nice to have.

              Best
              Martin

              --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "Kyoko" <kyokokitamura2002@...> wrote:

              > The new site is finally up! Please look around and help us find bugs which can be reported to contact@...
              >
              > For safety reasons, all information from the old site has been deleted. All users, please make new accounts. If you had albums in your old account which had not been downloaded, please write to contact@...
              >
              > Some of you know that we launched discreetly yesterday afternoon but were quickly met with traffic load we were not prepared for, crashing the server. We took the grand leap of upgrading and switching to a completely different server, and, after 24 hours, we think we got most things right this time. We think that we can now handle many people downloading many albums at the same time (we have 13 new bootlegs). Thank you so much for your support and patience, and let us know if you notice any oddities.
              >
              > Best regards
              > Kyoko Kitamura
              > TCF Team

            • Martin
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 2, 2012
                Ah, my fault... I misunderstood the new membership system, but now (thanks to Kyoko) I do. Blame it on language barriers ;-)