Re: [Braxton] February offering from TCF Site

  • Lee Rice Epstein
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hi Kyoko,

      Sorry if you've answered this, but will the catalog stay the same? Or are
      there catalog releases from last year that will go away?

      Thanks,
      Lee

    • Kyoko
      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 1, 2012
        The catalog will stay. We will be adding more. We have more room on this site so we can upload more music without having to take any off. For starters, when we relaunch, we will have the complete 2007 Iridium run, and more bootlegs. Thank you for your support!

        Best,
        Kyoko