November download available

  • Kyoko
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 1, 2011
      November download "Tentet (Wesleyan) 2000" available now at TCF site
      http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/albums/71
      http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/albums/72

      The music and the sound quality for this one is exceptional. With AB, James Fei, Brian Glick, Chris Jonas, Steve Lehman, Seth Misterka, Jackson Moore, Kevin O'Neil, Seth Dellinger, Kevin Norton.

      Best,
      Kyoko
      TCF Team
    • Kyoko
      Message 2 of 27 , Nov 29, 2011
        TCF monthly subscribers: 2 more days to download the November offering (Tentet Wesleyan). Coming in December: Compositions No.194 and 195, recorded in January 1997 at the Knitting Factory with AB, Gregor Kitzis, Kevin O'Neil, Joe Fonda, Kevin Norton and more. Plus some special announcements which will be sent via email.

        Best wishes,
        Kyoko Kitamura
        TCF Team

        --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "Kyoko" <kyokokitamura2002@...> wrote:

        > November download "Tentet (Wesleyan) 2000" available now at TCF site
        > http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/albums/71
        > http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/albums/72
        >
        > The music and the sound quality for this one is exceptional. With AB, James Fei, Brian Glick, Chris Jonas, Steve Lehman, Seth Misterka, Jackson Moore, Kevin O'Neil, Seth Dellinger, Kevin Norton.
        >
        > Best,
        > Kyoko
        > TCF Team

      • Kyoko
        Message 3 of 27 , Dec 1, 2011
          December download is now available from the TCF website.

          GTM (Knitting Factory) 1997

          Vol.1 with AB, Gregor Kitzis, Joe Fonda, Kevin O'Neil, Kevin Norton Vol 2 has the same line-up plus Brandon Evans, Andre Vida, JD Parran

          Please note that while the overall recording quality is high, there is some damage to the master resulting in some noise at the very end of the recordings.

          http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/albums/73
          http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/albums/74

          Free for subscribers; $9.99 per volume on a la carte basis.

          Best regards,
          Kyoko
        • Kyoko
          Message 4 of 27 , Dec 30, 2011
            For TCF site monthly subscribers, a gentle reminder to download the December offering, GTM (Knitting Factory) 1997. The next offering will go up on January 2nd 2012 (not January 1st) and it will be from Molde Jazz Festival (Norway) in 2005 with Molde Jazz 2005 with AB, Taylor Ho Bynum, Jessica Pavone, Jay Rozen, Chris Dahlgren, Aaron Siegel. Thank you so much for your support this year. Wishing you a very happy New Year!

            Best,
            Kyoko
            TCF Team
          • Kyoko
            Message 5 of 27 , Jan 3, 2012
              The first TCF offering of the year now available. Free for TCF monthly subscribers, $9.99/album on a la carte basis. Sextet (Molde) 2005 and Sextet (Piacenza) 2007. A new version of the site will be unveiled in March 2012. Please stay tuned.

              http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/albums/76
              http://tricentricfoundation.org/label/albums/77

              Both albums with
              Anthony Braxton: Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Sopranino Saxophone
              Taylor Ho Bynum: Cornet, Flugelhorn, Trombone
              Jessica Pavone: Viola, Violin
              Jay Rozen: Tuba, toys
              Chris Dahlgren: Bass, Electronics
              Aaron Siegel: Percussion, Vibraphone

              Best regards,
              Kyoko Kitamura
              TCF Team
            • Kyoko
              Message 6 of 27 , Jan 31, 2012
                A very last minute reminder (sorry!) to download January offering which is Sextet (Piacenza) 2007 and Sextet (Molde) 2005. We are leaving it up a few extra days since we want to make sure every subscriber downloads it. The TCF site will be revamped in March. All current user accounts will be deleted when the new site goes up. New site will have a lower monthly fee, one free album download per month instead of two, larger discount for back catalog items, plus more bootlegs and other surprises. There will be an email going out to all subscribers very soon.

                February offering will be Composition 235 and 236 with AB, James Fei, Brian Glick, Chris Jonas, Steve Lehman, Seth Misterka, Jackson Moore, Kevin O'Neil, Seth Dellinger, Kevin Norton.
                http://tricentricfoundation.org/label

                Best,
                Kyoko
              • Patrick O Donovan
                Message 7 of 27 , Jan 31, 2012
                  On 31/01/2012 23:07, Kyoko wrote:
                  > A very last minute reminder (sorry!) to download January offering which is Sextet (Piacenza) 2007 and Sextet (Molde) 2005. We are leaving it up a few extra days since we want to make sure every subscriber downloads it. The TCF site will be revamped in March. All current user accounts will be deleted when the new site goes up. New site will have a lower monthly fee, one free album download per month instead of two, larger discount for back catalog items, plus more bootlegs and other surprises. There will be an email going out to all subscribers very soon.
                  >
                  > February offering will be Composition 235 and 236 with AB, James Fei, Brian Glick, Chris Jonas, Steve Lehman, Seth Misterka, Jackson Moore, Kevin O'Neil, Seth Dellinger, Kevin Norton.
                  > http://tricentricfoundation.org/label
                  >
                  > Best,
                  > Kyoko
                  does this mean that we will lose the download link access to all
                  previous purchases made on our existing accounts?

                  hi everybody! irish branch of braxtonia checking in. i'm still with the
                  program.
                  and heres something/someone new for your ears to bleed to
                  if you get a chance check out colin stetson on youtube. he's merely
                  legendary,
                  the jimi hendrix of the bass saxophone (cept they dont burn so good.
                  but he does...)
                  the guy is breath-takingly good, and incredibly modest and unassuming.
                  he's worked with tom waits, (on alice/blood money) laurie anderson,
                  arcade fire, bon iver, and now hes running solo.

                  interview on channel q in montreal 25 mins
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWMmJuTjkO8

                  plays judges
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9YJM2GCvk8

                  breakdown of judges
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UejNbSrJIuA

                  youtube colin stetson search
                  http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=colin+stetson&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=

                  q - how do you drown a hipster?
                  a - drop him in the mainstream
                • mccrearytube
                  Message 8 of 27 , Jan 31, 2012
                    Evening Kyoko,

                    Downloading music now. Thanks for the heads-up.

                    I am looking foward to the new revamped site and the fact that the subscriptions will cost less and that there will be larger discounts on catalog items. This comes at a good time since the economy is still in recession. A big thanks to you and all at TCF.

                    --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "Kyoko" <kyokokitamura2002@...> wrote:

                    > A very last minute reminder (sorry!) to download January offering which is Sextet (Piacenza) 2007 and Sextet (Molde) 2005. We are leaving it up a few extra days since we want to make sure every subscriber downloads it. The TCF site will be revamped in March. All current user accounts will be deleted when the new site goes up. New site will have a lower monthly fee, one free album download per month instead of two, larger discount for back catalog items, plus more bootlegs and other surprises. There will be an email going out to all subscribers very soon.
                    >
                    > February offering will be Composition 235 and 236 with AB, James Fei, Brian Glick, Chris Jonas, Steve Lehman, Seth Misterka, Jackson Moore, Kevin O'Neil, Seth Dellinger, Kevin Norton.
                    > http://tricentricfoundation.org/label
                    >
                    > Best,
                    > Kyoko

                  • Kyoko
                    Message 9 of 27 , Jan 31, 2012
                      Yes, technically speaking, the links will be gone. We would truly appreciate if it you can download everything before the end of February. An email will go out to all subscribers within the next few days to explain this. If, for some reason this is an issue, please send an email to contact@... and we will work with you to find a solution.

                      Best,
                      Kyoko

                      --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, Patrick O Donovan <pdonovan@...> wrote:

                      > On 31/01/2012 23:07, Kyoko wrote:
                      > > A very last minute reminder (sorry!) to download January offering which is Sextet (Piacenza) 2007 and Sextet (Molde) 2005. We are leaving it up a few extra days since we want to make sure every subscriber downloads it. The TCF site will be revamped in March. All current user accounts will be deleted when the new site goes up. New site will have a lower monthly fee, one free album download per month instead of two, larger discount for back catalog items, plus more bootlegs and other surprises. There will be an email going out to all subscribers very soon.
                      > >
                      > > February offering will be Composition 235 and 236 with AB, James Fei, Brian Glick, Chris Jonas, Steve Lehman, Seth Misterka, Jackson Moore, Kevin O'Neil, Seth Dellinger, Kevin Norton.
                      > > http://tricentricfoundation.org/label
                      > >
                      > > Best,
                      > > Kyoko
                      > does this mean that we will lose the download link access to all
                      > previous purchases made on our existing accounts?
                      >
                      > hi everybody! irish branch of braxtonia checking in. i'm still with the
                      > program.
                      > and heres something/someone new for your ears to bleed to
                      > if you get a chance check out colin stetson on youtube. he's merely
                      > legendary,
                      > the jimi hendrix of the bass saxophone (cept they dont burn so good.
                      > but he does...)
                      > the guy is breath-takingly good, and incredibly modest and unassuming.
                      > he's worked with tom waits, (on alice/blood money) laurie anderson,
                      > arcade fire, bon iver, and now hes running solo.
                      >
                      > interview on channel q in montreal 25 mins
                      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWMmJuTjkO8
                      >
                      > plays judges
                      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9YJM2GCvk8
                      >
                      > breakdown of judges
                      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UejNbSrJIuA
                      >
                      > youtube colin stetson search
                      > http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=colin+stetson&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=
                      >

                      > q - how do you drown a hipster?
                      > a - drop him in the mainstream

                    • Kyoko
                      Message 10 of 27 , Jan 31, 2012
                        Oops, I meant to say that we would appreciate it if you can download everything before the end of MARCH not February! I apologize... too many deadelines in my head.

                        Best,
                        Kyoko

                        --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "Kyoko" <kyokokitamura2002@...> wrote:

                        > Yes, technically speaking, the links will be gone. We would truly appreciate if it you can download everything before the end of February. An email will go out to all subscribers within the next few days to explain this. If, for some reason this is an issue, please send an email to contact@... and we will work with you to find a solution.
                        >
                        > Best,
                        > Kyoko
                        >

                        > --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, Patrick O Donovan <pdonovan@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > On 31/01/2012 23:07, Kyoko wrote:
                        > > > A very last minute reminder (sorry!) to download January offering which is Sextet (Piacenza) 2007 and Sextet (Molde) 2005. We are leaving it up a few extra days since we want to make sure every subscriber downloads it. The TCF site will be revamped in March. All current user accounts will be deleted when the new site goes up. New site will have a lower monthly fee, one free album download per month instead of two, larger discount for back catalog items, plus more bootlegs and other surprises. There will be an email going out to all subscribers very soon.
                        > > >
                        > > > February offering will be Composition 235 and 236 with AB, James Fei, Brian Glick, Chris Jonas, Steve Lehman, Seth Misterka, Jackson Moore, Kevin O'Neil, Seth Dellinger, Kevin Norton.
                        > > > http://tricentricfoundation.org/label
                        > > >
                        > > > Best,
                        > > > Kyoko
                        > > does this mean that we will lose the download link access to all
                        > > previous purchases made on our existing accounts?
                        > >
                        > > hi everybody! irish branch of braxtonia checking in. i'm still with the
                        > > program.
                        > > and heres something/someone new for your ears to bleed to
                        > > if you get a chance check out colin stetson on youtube. he's merely
                        > > legendary,
                        > > the jimi hendrix of the bass saxophone (cept they dont burn so good.
                        > > but he does...)
                        > > the guy is breath-takingly good, and incredibly modest and unassuming.
                        > > he's worked with tom waits, (on alice/blood money) laurie anderson,
                        > > arcade fire, bon iver, and now hes running solo.
                        > >
                        > > interview on channel q in montreal 25 mins
                        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWMmJuTjkO8
                        > >
                        > > plays judges
                        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9YJM2GCvk8
                        > >
                        > > breakdown of judges
                        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UejNbSrJIuA
                        > >
                        > > youtube colin stetson search
                        > > http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=colin+stetson&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=
                        > >

                        > > q - how do you drown a hipster?
                        > > a - drop him in the mainstream

                      • Lee Rice Epstein
                        Message 11 of 27 , Feb 1, 2012
                          Hi Kyoko,

                          Sorry if you've answered this, but will the catalog stay the same? Or are
                          there catalog releases from last year that will go away?

                          Thanks,
                          Lee

                        • Kyoko
                          Message 12 of 27 , Feb 1, 2012
                            The catalog will stay. We will be adding more. We have more room on this site so we can upload more music without having to take any off. For starters, when we relaunch, we will have the complete 2007 Iridium run, and more bootlegs. Thank you for your support!

                            Best,
                            Kyoko