Re: [wusbstaff] UPCOMING WUSB FOOTBALL BROADCASTS - REMINDER

  • Bill Amutis
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8 10:30 AM
      Regarding this Saturday's game. I'm scheduled to do the
      7:00-9:30 p.m. slot, but since I expect the game to run three hours
      I'm hoping somebody from the Sports Department can carry on for the
      last half hour until the Unsported women come in for their shift at
      9:30.
      Let me know if this is a problem. Thanks in advance and have
      a great broadcast.

      Not Dead Yet,

      Bill Amutis
      usbjazz@...
      web.me.com/mredison
      (Ol' Baggy Eyes)

      Progress is not possible without deviation from the norm-Frank Zappa

    • Bill Amutis
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8 10:38 AM
        I have no idea how this was accidentally addressed to this
        group. My apologies to all for wasting your bandwidth.

        On Sep 8, 2009, at 1:30 PM, Bill Amutis wrote:

        > Regarding this Saturday's game. I'm scheduled to do the
        > 7:00-9:30 p.m. slot, but since I expect the game to run three hours
        > I'm hoping somebody from the Sports Department can carry on for the
        > last half hour until the Unsported women come in for their shift at
        > 9:30.
        > Let me know if this is a problem. Thanks in advance and have
        > a great broadcast.
        >

        > Not Dead Yet,
        >
        > Bill Amutis
        > usbjazz@...
        > web.me.com/mredison
        > (Ol' Baggy Eyes)
        >
        > Progress is not possible without deviation from the norm-Frank Zappa
        >

        > On Sep 2, 2009, at 10:49 PM, jeffjet@... wrote:
        >
        >> www.sbradiosports.blogspot.com
        >>

        >> DATE
        >>
        >> OPPONENT
        >>
        >> LOCATION
        >>

        >> PREGAME
        >>
        >> Sept. 5 at Hofstra
        >> (OPENING NIGHT!)
        >>
        >> Hempstead, N.Y.
        >>
        >> (Shuart Stadium, 13,000)
        >>
        >> 6:45 P.M. LISTEN LIVE
        >> Sept. 12 at Colgate
        >>
        >> Hamilton, N.Y. (Andy Kerr Stadium, 10,221)
        >>
        >> 5:45 P.M.
        >> Sept. 19 BROWN
        >> (LaValle Stadium -Opening-Night/ LONG ISLAND H.S. Night)
        >> LAVALLE STADIUM (8,136)
        >>
        >> 5:45 P.M.
        >> Sept. 26 at UMASS
        >> Amherst, Mass. (McGuirk Alumni Stadium, 17,000)
        >>
        >> 5:45 P.M.
        >> Oct. 3 PRESBYTERIAN*
        >> (HOMECOMING-WOLFSTOCK - 2009)
        >>

        >> LAVALLE STADIUM (8,136)
        >>
        >> 2:45 P.M.
        >> Oct. 10 at North Dakota
        >> Grand Forks, N.D. (Alerus Center, 12,283 – DOME)
        >>
        >> 1:45 P.M.
        >> Oct. 17 at VMI*
        >>

        >> Lexington, Va. (Alumni Memorial Field at Foster Stadium, 10,000)
        >>
        >> 1:15 P.M.
        >> Oct. 24 COASTAL CAROLINA* (2009 EIGHTH ANNUAL RAY DOWNEY HEROES
        >> CLASSIC)
        >>

        >> LAVALLE STADIUM (8,136)
        >>

        >> 3:15 P.M.
        >> Oct. 31 at Gardner-Webb*
        >> Boiling Springs, N.C. (Ernest W. Spangler Stadium, 8,000)
        >>
        >> 1:15 P.M.
        >> Nov. 14 at Charleston Southern*
        >> Charleston, S.C. (CSU Stadium 4,000)
        >>
        >> 1:15 P.M.
        >> Nov. 21 LIBERTY*
        >> (FAN APPRECIATION/
        >> SENIOR DAY
        >> LAVALLE STADIUM (8,136)
        >>
        >> 12:45 P.M.

      • Jérôme Munnier
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8 3:21 PM
          > I have no idea how this was accidentally addressed to this
          > group. My apologies to all for wasting your bandwidth.
          >
          > Not Dead Yet,
          >
          > Bill Amutis

          No problem. That was fun :)

          -- Jérôme
        • Keith
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8 7:57 PM
            On Sep 8, 2009, at 10:38 AM, Bill Amutis wrote:
            I have no idea how this was accidentally addressed to this
            group. My apologies to all for wasting your bandwidth.

            Progress is not possible without deviation from the norm-Frank Zappa

            I saw it as progress