Zorn and Braxton

  • twaits98
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
      Anthony will play with John Zorn!! In Warsaw.

      WARSAW SUMMER JAZZ DAYS 2009
      JULY 3rd 2009, CONGRESS HALL
      ZORN FEST:
      ZORN QUARTET: BRAXTON, GRAVES, LASWELL, ZORN
      THE DREAMERS
      ELECTRIC MASADA

      For more informations:
      http://www.adamiakjazz.pl/indeks.php?co=26&nr=522&strona=&lang=en

      And here is something nice Mr. Zorn said about Anthony
      http://twogoodears.blogspot.com/2009/05/vicenza
    • CheepnisAroma
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009

        > Anthony will play with John Zorn!! In Warsaw.
        >
        > WARSAW SUMMER JAZZ DAYS 2009
        > JULY 3rd 2009, CONGRESS HALL
        > ZORN FEST:
        > ZORN QUARTET: BRAXTON, GRAVES, LASWELL, ZORN
        > THE DREAMERS
        > ELECTRIC MASADA
        >
        > For more informations:
        > http://www.adamiakjazz.pl/indeks.php?co=26&nr=522&strona=&lang=en
        >
        > And here is something nice Mr. Zorn said about Anthony
        > http://twogoodears.blogspot.com/2009/05/vicenza

        I (vaguely) heard about this. Thanks for confirming!

        -- Jérôme