Quartet (Moscow) 2008 on Leo Records

  • cheepnisaroma
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello!

      The "Quartet (Moscow) 2008" album (= Composition 367B) is on Leo Records.
      Thanks Mr Feigin!

      -- Jérôme
    • Random Particle
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2008
        My God! That is fast. Has Braxton recorded a concert
        and realeased an album that quickly in the past?

                                                David Parker

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2, 2008
          The Leo release says "this is one of the best of Mr. Braxton's
          performances ever both in terms of music and quality of recording. If
          it doesn't become an all-time classic I shall swallow my tongue" -- I
          think that's why they rushed.

          --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, Random Particle
          <ranpar2000@...> wrote:

          > My God! That is fast. Has Braxton recorded a concert
          > and realeased an album that quickly in the past?
          >
          >                                         David Parker

        • jdelaney99
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 5, 2008
            Can someone send a link to the recording. I can't seem to find it on
            the Leo site.

            <ranpar2000@...> wrote:

            > My God! That is fast. Has Braxton recorded a concert
            > and realeased an album that quickly in the past?
            >
            >                                         David Parker

          • CheepnisAroma
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 6, 2008
              Le 6 oct. 08 à 01 h 30, jdelaney99 a écrit :

              > Can someone send a link to the recording. I can't seem to find it on
              > the Leo site.
              >
              > --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, Random Particle
              > <ranpar2000@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> My God! That is fast. Has Braxton recorded a concert
              >> and realeased an album that quickly in the past?
              >>
              >> David Parker

              This album is not their website. Probably (read: hopefully) a matter
              of days :)

              -- Jérôme
            • CheepnisAroma
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 31, 2008
                Correction about the show on Mezzo:

                It's next Friday, November 7. Pardon me for being so absent-minded :(

                Just to make it clear: Mezzo, November 7, at midnight Paris time.

                -- an ashamed Jérôme

              • Gérard DUGELAY
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 9, 2008
                  Dear Friends

                  I just saw the Mezzo TV Broadcast about the Anthony Braxton Accelerator Ghost Trance Septet in San Sebastian July 25, 2008

                  A great time! I particularly loved the second half an hour part. There are incredible sound effets, harmonies, between the seven players and more particularly violin, guitar, trumpet and sopranino.

                  Thank you Jerome to inform us of this broadcast.
                  Gerard

                  > Message du 31/10/08 21:14
                  > De : "CheepnisAroma"
                  > A : Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com
                  > Copie à :
                  > Objet : [Braxton] Correction
                  >
                  > > Correction about the show on Mezzo:
                  >
                  > It's next Friday, November 7. Pardon me for being so absent-minded :(
                  >
                  > Just to make it clear: Mezzo, November 7, at midnight Paris time.
                  >
                  > -- an ashamed Jérôme

                • richardreesjones
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 10, 2008
                    --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, Gérard DUGELAY <gerard.dugelay@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Dear Friends
                    >
                    > I just saw the Mezzo TV Broadcast about the Anthony Braxton Accelerator Ghost Trance
                    Septet in San Sebastian July 25, 2008

                    Is there any way this recording can be shared between group members, preferably via
                    Dimeadozen or, if not, via a tree of some kind?

                    Richard
                  • Patrick O Donovan
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 10, 2008
                      richardreesjones wrote:

                      > --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com
                      > <mailto:Anthony_BRAXTON%40yahoogroups.com>, Gérard DUGELAY
                      > <gerard.dugelay@...>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Dear Friends
                      > >
                      > > I just saw the Mezzo TV Broadcast about the Anthony Braxton
                      > Accelerator Ghost Trance
                      > Septet in San Sebastian July 25, 2008
                      > >

                      > Is there any way this recording can be shared between group members,
                      > preferably via
                      > Dimeadozen or, if not, via a tree of some kind?
                      >
                      > Richard

                      dime has a policy of vetting these sat torrents.

                      if the channel is pay per view its not allowed

                      if its free to air sat channel its allowed

                      i think mezzo is a pay channel, am i right?

                      but there are other methods to share this, a tree would be easy to setup,
                      if someone has a dvd copy to share

                    • Jan Carlsson
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 10, 2008
                        I would love to have a copy of that concert. I am in great need of
                        it. Please set up a nice system to share it. I hope someone have a
                        DVD that could be copied :o) // Jan Carlsson, Stockholm

                        --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, Patrick O Donovan

                        Message 11 of 11 , Nov 10, 2008
                          Le 10 nov. 08 à 19 h 33, Jan Carlsson a écrit :

                          > I would love to have a copy of that concert. I am in great need of
                          > it. Please set up a nice system to share it. I hope someone have a
                          > DVD that could be copied :o) // Jan Carlsson, Stockholm

                          This link might be of interest:

                          http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=66059

                          I hope this link is kosher :/

                          -- Jérôme