*I* think that this is important.

  • Rick Lopez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2001
      Today is the Fourth Anniversary of my becoming, if indeed it is one of the
      things I am, a discographer. On March 10, 1997, I began the Sam Rivers
      document.

      (Enormous Thanks to Alan Saul.)

      Quick, send me flowers!

      Now with thirteen (13 ! ) and no time to even pee,
      RL

      ----------
      Sessionographies:
      ~~~ CRISPELL; IBARRA; Wm. PARKER; RIVERS; SHIPP; D.S. WARE.
      Discographies:
      ~~~ COURVOISIER; ENEIDI; MANERI,; MORRIS; SPEARMAN; THREADGILL; WORKMAN.

      Also:
      --Samuel Beckett Eulogy--Baseball & the 10,000 Things
      --Time Stops--LOVETORN--HARD BOIL--The Interview--ETC.

      all at: http://www.velocity.net/~bb10k

      WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN??? :
      http://www.velocity.net/~bb10k/LUCILLE/splash.html