VIENNE 2000

  • Gérard DUGELAY
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2000
      Dear Friend

      I've loved Anthony Braxton's music since 1975, which was also the year of my first interests for jazz.
      I love all types of music from the 20s to now, from early Sidney Bechet to Ellery Eskellin.
      The musicians who touch me very strongly are Duke Ellington, Gerry Mulligan, Eric Dolphy, and Anthony Braxton. And I love so much other musicians !!!

      I heard and to met Anthony Braxton during his performance at Vienne (France) in july 2000.
      But recently I was very sorry to know the december 2, that Anthony Braxton Tentet played at Antwerp the 1st of december !!

      Two years ago I realized a 2 hours jazz programme for Radio JERICO (METZ) dedicated to the GHOST TRANCE MUSIC (GTM).
      I broadcast regularly extracts of his new issues.

      All the best from METZ

      METZ is in Lorraine, north-east of France, near Luxembourg.

      Gérard

      Gérard DUGELAY
      gdugelay@...