"People Misbegotten"

  • CheepnisAroma
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2 10:51 AM
      Hi group!

      Have you heard about the "People Misbegotten" CD with AB, Mary
      Halvorson on guitar and Kevin Shea on drums? I couldn't find it on
      http://www.restructures.net/BraxDisco/BraxDisco.htm

      I don't have any info (date, label). Anyone knows more about this CD?
      Thanks in advance

      -- Jérôme

    • Jason Guthartz
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2 11:01 AM
        Jérôme,

        The CD is "Misbegotten Man" (I & Ear, 2007) by the group People, which
        consists of Mary Halvorson on guitar & vocals and Kevin Shea on drums &
        vocals.
        http://www.myspace.com/peopletheband

        AB does not play on it, nor does the group play any AB compositions.

        Jason

        On Feb 2, 2008 12:51 PM, CheepnisAroma <cheepnisaroma@...> wrote:

        > Hi group!
        >
        > Have you heard about the "People Misbegotten" CD with AB, Mary
        > Halvorson on guitar and Kevin Shea on drums? I couldn't find it on
        > http://www.restructures.net/BraxDisco/BraxDisco.htm
        >
        > I don't have any info (date, label). Anyone knows more about this CD?
        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > -- Jérôme

      • CheepnisAroma
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2 12:37 PM
          Le 2 févr. 08 à 20 h 01, Jason Guthartz a écrit :

          > Jérôme,
          >
          > The CD is "Misbegotten Man" (I & Ear, 2007) by the group People, which
          > consists of Mary Halvorson on guitar & vocals and Kevin Shea on
          > drums &
          > vocals.
          > http://www.myspace.com/peopletheband
          >
          > AB does not play on it, nor does the group play any AB compositions.
          >
          > Jason

          Okay, I got it. I couldn't remember where I saw this CD. It's here:
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
          ViewItem&rd=1&item=220196534338&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012#ebayphoto
          hosting

          Thanks for your reply, Jason :)

          -- Jérôme