Internet Cafe Concert

  • eisenbeil@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2000
      I am writing to let you know about an upcoming gig that I think you would
      really enjoy. Below are the details. Influences and associations run the
      range of: Miles Davis, Django Reinhardt, Eric Dolphy, John Coltrane, Jimi
      Hendrix, Allan Holdsworth, Cecil Taylor, Ornette Coleman, Anthony Braxton,
      Ravi Shankar, John Zorn.
      I hope to see you, Bruce

      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

      BRUCE EISENBEIL QUARTET TO PERFORM AT THE INTERNET CAFÉ

      "Eisenbeil plays in a strikingly original style, the aural equivalent of a
      Jackson Pollack painting, laced with abstract filigree lines and an
      undercurrent of searching lyricism." --- Downbeat, March 2000

      This is NEW jazz. Themes are turned over under sideways down to discover an
      escape tunnel to the UNIVERSAL MUSIC STREAM. With the experience that these
      musicians have, the music expressed is really something to hear.

      With Bruce Eisenbeil will be Warren Smith on vibes and marimba, Wilber Morris
      on upright bass, and Lucas Ligetti on drums. On June 28 they will be
      performing at the Internet Café for 2 shows beginning at 9 and 10:30pm. The
      Internet Café is located at 82 East Third Street between 1st and 2nd Ave.

      We hope that you can attend this concert.

      WHO:
      Bruce Eisenbeil - guitar
      Warren Smith - vibes, marimba
      Wilber Morris - bass
      Lucas Ligetti - drums

      WHERE:
      Internet Café
      82 East Third Street between 1st and 2nd Ave)
      212-614-0747

      WHEN:
      June 28
      2 sets: 9 & 10:30pm