Re: London 2004 now posted at Leo

  • Jan Carlsson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Yes, Dave Douglas/Braxton piano quintet is out now...SPLASC(H) 863 ;
      Released 2004. Anthony Braxton piano; Dave Douglas trumpet; Mark
      Whitecage alto sax , soprano sax; Mario Pavone double bass; Warren
      Smith drums.... I bought my copy from Downtown Gallery and got a mail
      that the CD is sent...It is also for sale right now on ebay with a
      buy-it-now for US $16.95

      //Jan