Re: [Braxton] My limb of the tree

  • Bart
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi - I'm fairly new to this group, so 2 questions concerning the CDR-tree:

      1. how many discs are there in the package?
      2. how about getting a package to Europe, so it can spread there to?

      cheers,
      Bart

      --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, thompsonprskj@c... wrote:
      > Breandain,
      >
      > Great. I'll send the cds out within the next few days, and I'll
      send an e-mail to Joe asking him to send you the DVD. Don't worry
      about copying the DVD, very few people seem to be able to do that.
      Maybe Joe could send you extra copies to send out with the sets that
      you make for other people. Please send me your address.