R:

  • Francesco Martinelli
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 1999
      I was deafened by the silence that followed my message until your reply. I
      do thank you very much, John.

      > My attempt to match compositions to timings came out almost exactly the
      same as those of Francesco Martinelli, give or take a few seconds. For the
      second Cd my approximate timings were:

      and there my timings are almost the same as yours.

      > Also on this recording, the composition listing seems a little simplistic
      compared to the strategies Graham Lock suggests Braxton was using in live
      performances in his liner notes to the Willisau set. Is anyone aware of
      other compositions collaged with those listed for Santa Cruz?

      I'd like to hear about this too... maybe only Mr kaiser could answer...