4129Re: Solo-CarnegieHall-1972

  • Messenger
    Dec 23, 2012
      Thank you so much for your kind words and for supporting the Tri-Centric Foundation. We are working hard to keep our operations running smoothly, and to document all of Anthony's artistic output (which is a joy for us - I consider it my music school!). Currently, we started working on digitizing and archiving all of his scores. Next year, in April, we will be presenting three Tri-Centric musician/composers from whom we have commissioned new compositions (supporting our orchestra members is one of our goals).

      We also plan to ask, in our next newsletter, if you prefer physical CDs or digital downloads. We have been getting more requests to issue physical releases, which we are starting to think about seriously. But that requires funds, so we have to proceed carefully. But it may happen in the future.

      Again, thank you for your support, and we wish you a very happy holiday season and a wonderful new year!

      Best,
      Kyoko
      TCF Team

      --- In Anthony_BRAXTON@yahoogroups.com, "mccrearytube" <mccrearytube@...> wrote:

      > I would like to thank Kyoko,everyone at the Tri-Centric Foundation, and the NYC musician for releasing this valuable and important recording of Anthony Braxton's solo concert from 1972. The tape cleaned up well and is a joy to listen to. What a wonderful Christmas present for us all. Thank you Kyoko for letting us here at AB Yahoo group know about this recording.
      >
      > Best to all here.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic