BEFORE JOINING THIS GROUP PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS INTRODUCTION!
Welcome to the Answerholics! Here at the Answerholics we are focused on Yahoo Answers and Answers content. We discuss all the ins and outs of Asking, Answering, and Discovering and so much more. If you are addicted to Yahoo Answers then this is the group for you! Stand up and say, "Yes, I'm an addict! I am wasting away in front of this monitor, I haven't showered in a week, and I'm willing to sell my kids for points!"
So if you're looking to join us, here's what you gotta do:
1. Click the button that says: "Join this group." Fill in your info and what-not.
2. When you come to the point that you have to talk about yourself and why you want to join the group, please use the code words: YAHOO ANSWERS. (We want to make sure you know what this group is about.)
ANYONE NOT USING THE SPECFIC CODE WORDS IN THEIR INTRODUCTION WILL NOT BE ADMITTED!
After that just jot down a little something about your Yahoo Answers addiction. (NOTE: Any persons who do not type in English or those that post sexual comments on the admission form won't be allowed into the group. This group is for people interested in Yahoo Answers ONLY!) Also, we are NOT for real addictions, there are other groups for that. And above all follow the Yahoo TOS here, as you would anywhere else within Yahoo.
3. Lastly, confess and say: "My name is ----, and I'm an Answerholic!"
That said, your entry will be sent to us and you'll be in at no time at all! Remember, we're all here as support through this addiction you have!
PS: You must have Yahoo! Messenger to participate in the online chats every weekend and Adobe Reader to view the files sent to you apon joining.
- User Clubs
- Feb 21, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.