Secret Identity Podcast at AnonyCon

  • sipodcast
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2006
      Greetings All,

      My name is Brian leTendre and I co-host a weekly podcast with Matt
      Herring called Secret Identity. Secret Identity is a weekly podcast
      focused primarily on the world of comic books, but also delving into
      sci-fi, gaming and other areas of geekery. The podcast is done in
      conjunction with www.matmancomics.com. You can find us at
      www.secretidentity.podomatic.com or on our MySpace page at
      www.myspace.com/secretidentitypodcast.

      We are planning to be at AnonyCon on Saturday December 16th, and we
      will be recording the podcast there. We hope to do some interviews and
      cover all of the activities of the con. We will likely be recording
      video as well.

      We look forward to seeing you all at AnonyCon!

      Brian LeTendre