This Sunday (2/17) at 1:00 pm (sharp!) in S.F.: The biggest climate rally in Bay

  • AnnouncementsGPAC-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15 10:04 AM
      Greens!,

      Please join the Green Party Contingent at this coming Sunday's Climate Rally in San Francisco!  We will be bringing "Green Flags" for you to carry (see:  http://www.sdgreenparty.org/files/Vote%20Peace%20flags.JPG  ), so please arrive promptly at 1:00 pm at the corner of Market and Spear streets (in front of Bank of America), near the Embarcadero BART station!

      This will be the biggest climate rally in Bay Area history (over 2300 people have already RSVP'd on the 350bayarea.org website) -- in solidarity with an even larger rally in Washington, D.C., where tens of thousands are expected.  (For more details, please see below).

      http://www.350bayarea.org/forward_on_climate_bay_area_rally

      http://www.350bayarea.org/

      FOCSFLogo200vpx

      FORWARD on CLIMATE RALLY

       Sunday, February 17th, 1 pm

      One Market Plaza, San Francisco

      * Encircle the State Department Office at One Market Plaza
      * Demand that the Department reject Keystone XL permit
      MAKE HISTORY!   INVITE FRIENDS!
      kvtp_movingplanet580px-1
      March in Solidarity with the LARGEST climate demonstration in Washington D.C. yet!

      We need VOLUNTEERS!

       On September 24, 2011, over 1,500 people came to San Francisco for Moving the Planet "A Day to Move Beyond Fossil Fuels" sponsored by 350.org.

      Let's make it clear to President Obama  that climate's time is now. The first step he can take is to reject the Keystone XL tar sands pipeline, then he must lead the effort to reduce carbon pollution from dirty power plants and move us beyond coal, oil and natural gas by firing up our clean energy economy. Then we'll know he means what he says about protecting our climate.
      Over 600 people have already signed up to come to the Bay Area Forward on Climate Rally. How fast can we get to 1,500?
      - Join the Forward on Climate Bay Area event on Facebook
      - Include the RSVP link in your email signature
      - Follow Forward on Climate SF on Twitter