Join Greens in SF on Sunday for the 'Forward on Climate Rally'!

  • AnnouncementsGPAC-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2013

      Dear Greens,

      Please join for this Sunday's Forward on Climate rally (2/17) in San Francisco!  The Green Party of California and the Green Party of Alameda County have endorsed this event and urge you to participate.  There will be sign making events in SF and in Berkeley, at the Ecology Center, that we will post about soon.

      Thank you,

      Green Party of Alameda County

      FOCSFLogo200vpx

      FORWARD on CLIMATE RALLY

       Sunday, February 17th, 1 pm

      One Market Plaza, San Francisco

      * Encircle the State Department Office at One Market Plaza
      * Demand that the Department reject Keystone XL permit
      MAKE HISTORY!   INVITE FRIENDS!
      kvtp_movingplanet580px-1
      March in Solidarity with the LARGEST climate demonstration in Washington D.C. yet!

      We need VOLUNTEERS!

       On September 24, 2011, over 1,500 people came to San Francisco for Moving the Planet "A Day to Move Beyond Fossil Fuels" sponsored by 350.org.

      Let's make it clear to President Obama  that climate's time is now. The first step he can take is to reject the Keystone XL tar sands pipeline, then he must lead the effort to reduce carbon pollution from dirty power plants and move us beyond coal, oil and natural gas by firing up our clean energy economy. Then we'll know he means what he says about protecting our climate.
      Over 600 people have already signed up to come to the Bay Area Forward on Climate Rally. How fast can we get to 1,500?
      - Join the Forward on Climate Bay Area event on Facebook
      - Include the RSVP link in your email signature
      - Follow Forward on Climate SF on Twitter