Final Notice!: Help still needed to distribute our Voter Guides!

  • Green Party of Alameda County
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      Hi everyone!,

      We still have 1,400 Voter Guides (7 bundles) to distribute around town!  So, if everyone who receives this message could please help distribute 30 to 100 Voter Guides over the next 5 days, we'll then be able to distribute all of them!  You can simply take some with you, wherever you are going, and leave them at cafes, bookstores, laundromats, libraries, etc. -- wherever other free papers are given away!  Or -- better yet, at this point in time -- you can pass them out in front of grocery stores, at farmer's markets, at BART stations (especially during commute hours), or anywhere else where lots of people are passing by!

      We want to make good use of all of the Voter Guides that we've printed, so it's important that we now distribute our remaining Voter Guides ASAP!  So, if you live in (or near) Oakland, please call Jan Arnold at 436-3722 to arrange to get some Voter Guides.  If you live in (or near) Berkeley, please call Patti Marsh at 841-8678.  In addition, you can leave a message at least 24 hours in advance at our office phone number, 644-2293, and we'll then leave the Voter Guides for you to pick up on the porch of our office at 2022 Blake St. in Berkeley.  (Please be sure to indicate the quantity: there are 200 Voter Guides in a bundle).  So, please contact us right away and help us distribute our Voter Guides!

      Thank you!,

      Greg Jan
      County Council member,
      Green Party of Alameda County