We still need help distributing our Voter Guide

  • Green Party of Alameda County
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012

      Hi everyone!,

      We still have 7,000 Voter Guides (35 bundles) to distribute around town!  You can simply take some with you, wherever you happen to be going, and leave them at cafes, bookstores, laundromats, libraries, etc. -- wherever other free papers are given away!  Or, you can pass them out in front of grocery stores, at farmer's markets, at BART stations (especially during commute hours), or anywhere else where lots of people are passing by!

      More and more people are voting absentee these days, so it's important for us to now distribute lots of Voter Guides ASAP!  If you live in (or near) Oakland, please call Jan Arnold at 436-3722 to arrange to get some Voter Guides.  If you live in (or near) Berkeley, please call Patti Marsh at 841-8678.  In addition, you can leave a message at least 24 hours in advance at our office phone number, 644-2293, and we'll then leave the Voter Guides for you to pick up on the porch of our office at 2022 Blake St. in Berkeley.  (Please be sure to indicate the quantity: there are 200 Voter Guides in a bundle).

      So, please contact us right away and help distribute our Voter Guides!

      Thank you!,

      Greg Jan
      County Council member,
      Green Party of Alameda County