Please help distribute our Voter Guides!

  • Green Party of Alameda County
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
      Hi everyone!,

      Our Voter Guides are back from the printer and NOW is the time to distribute them around town!  You can just take some of them with you, wherever you happen to be going, and leave them at cafes, bookstores, laundromats, libraries, etc. -- wherever other free papers are given away!  Or, you can pass them out in front of grocery stores, at farmer's markets, at BART stations (especially during commute hours), or anywhere else where lots of people are passing by!

      More and more people are voting absentee these days, so it's important for us to now distribute lots of Voter Guides ASAP!  If you live in (or near) Oakland, please call Jan Arnold at 436-3722 to arrange to get some Voter Guides.  If you live in (or near) Berkeley, please call Patti Marsh at 841-8678.  In addition, you can leave a message at least 24 hours in advance at our office phone number, 644-2293, and we'll then leave the Voter Guides for you to pick up on the porch of our office at 2022 Blake St. in Berkeley.  Note: Please specify the amount; there are 200 Voter Guides in a bundle.  Or, bundles of Voter Guides will also be available at this coming Sunday's "Green Sunday" Forum on the State Propositions, at 5:00 pm at the Niebyl-Proctor Library, 6501 Telegraph Ave. (at 65th St.) in North Oakland.

      So, please contact us right away and help distribute our Voter Guides!

      Thank you!,

      Greg Jan
      County Council member,
      Green Party of Alameda County