Prop 14 Oakland Court Date: this Tuesday Oct 9th

  • Green Party of Alameda County
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012
      The next Prop 14 court date is this coming Tuesday October 9th at 1221 Oak Street, Oakland, 3rd floor, department 16. As always, it would be helpful to have friends in the courtroom. Please come if you can and invite others.

      Dear all,

      The hearing has been delayed until Oct. 9, 9am, same address. Dan unfortunately has to go to trial in Los Angeles beginning Tuesday, and we requested a continuance so that he could still argue the demurrer. Of course we will let you know if anything else changes.

      With respect,
      Michael Siegel