San Bernardino, Ca. 8-Feb-2001

  • The Cook's
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Good Morning! My mother sent me the newspaper for Victorville and area, San
      Bernardino, Calif. including the section in reference to the death of Dale
      Evans and the obits listed for the date of 8-Feb-2001.
      **********
      Daily Press Newspaper

      Frances Octavia SMITH, b. 31-Oct-1912, in Uvalde, Texas; later took the
      stage name of Dale EVANS.

      POOLE, Barbara Jean, 57. (photo)
      Born in Rayville, Louisiana.
      Wagner, Gaspar, Eiden

      ESTRADA, Manuel P., 87.
      Born 30-Jun-1913, Roswell, New Mexico.
      Martinez

      JOHNSON, Jacquelyn Ann, 57.
      Born in Portland, Oregon.
      Alverezs, Johnson, Cox

      GREGG, Thomas "Tom" F., 68.
      Born in Lexington, North Carolina.
      Compton, Lambert, Goins, Bradley, Clagg

      VANCE, Alberta C., 81.
      Maggard, Jarrard, Zorn, Wells, Gonzales, Brayton
      Custer Christiansen; Covina, Ca., handled arrangements.

      FAGERNES, Charles Kent, 57.
      Services took place in West Covina, Calif.

      BISHOP, Henry Ray, 73.

      MOSLEY, Anitra M., 26.

      WERNER, Kathe H., 86.

      STRAND, Charles, 50.

      Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to
      be amused." Anonymous