Detroit Free Press- part one

  • Ralph McNabb
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 1999
      Sept. 01, 1999.

      David Ballard Aug. 29, 1999 age 62 Detroit

      Louis Berman Detroit

      Helen Birch Aug 31, 1999 age 85 Formerly of Wyandotte

      Bess Ann Blake Aug. 29, 1999 age 55 Detroit

      Edward Bober Aug. 30, 1999 Detroit

      Alexa Brown Aug. 27, 1999 age 25 Detroit

      Shirley Bryant Aug. 30, 1999 Dearborn Heights

      Mary Bugis (nee Boyland) Aug. 30, 1999 Beverly Hills

      Fernanda Cima Aug. 29, 1999 age 65 Sterling Heights

      George Crosbie, Pastor Aug. 28, 1999 age 78 Madison Heights

      Larry Decker Aug. 30, 1999 age 67 Troy

      Cecilia Delosh Aug. 31, 1999 age 89 Detroit

      Whilemina Dettmer Grosse Pointe Woods

      Maryann Diatto Aug. 30, 1999 age 66 Grosse Pointe Woods

      Pierre Didierjean Aug. 30, 1999 Beverly Hills

      Nell Eason Aug. 25, 1999 Plymouth

      Arlene Fogle age 58 Northville

      Helen Foley Aug. 30, 1999 age 73 Clinton Township

      Nettie Geisler Aug. 30, 1999 age 84 Sterling Heights

      Margareth Gerardi St. Clair Shores

      Leah Gordon Detroit

      Mary Grundemann Aug. 30, 1999 age 89 Southgate

      William Hodge Grosse Pointe Woods

      Joseph Jason (Jaskolowski) Aug. 31, 1999 Dearborn

      Edmund Kaminski age 74 Farmington Hills

      Hayse Keeling Aug. 30, 1999 age 70 Dearborn

      Michael Keizer Aug. 29, 1999 age 68 Detroit

      William Kindred Dearborn

      Irene Kohn Detroit

      Vernon Kohns age 62 Wyandotte

      Walter Kracher Aug. 30, 1999 age 92 of Ashboro, North Carolina
    • Ralph McNabb
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 7, 1999
        Sept. 09, 1999

        Francesco Amodeo Sept. 04, 1999 age 90 Mt. Clemens

        Homer Baxter, Sr. Sept. 05, 1999 Warren

        Gertrude Beach Sept. 05, 1999 age 93 Roseville

        Mary Beach Grosse Pointe Woods

        Sam Berardi Sept. 05, 1999 age 68 Indian River

        Pamela Bloch age 77 Farmington Hills

        Barbara Bradley age 64 Roseville

        Hanzant Bohigian Royal Oak

        Paul Brady Sept. 04, 1999 age 60 Taylor

        Lottie Ciszewski Sept. 03, 1999 age 82 Dearborn Heights

        Olga Costa Sept. 06, 1999 age 95 Detroit

        Margaret DeDobbeleer Sept. 04, 1999 age 77 Warren

        Saide Deeb Sept. 06, 1999 age 71 Grosse Pointe

        Bessie Elias St. Clair Shores

        Harriet Fay Sept. 05, 1999 age 85 Howell

        John Foren Royal Oak

        Cappie Frabotta Sept. 04, 1999 Detroit

        Gladys Garrison Sept. 01, 1999 age 78 Naples, Florida

        Irene Gnas Sept. 05, 1999 age 74 Romulus

        Stanley Golda Sept. 06, 1999 age 80 Mt. Clemens

        Naomi Gray Sept. 05, 1999 age 17 Dearborn Heights

        Elizabeth Hild Sept. 05, 1999 Harbor Springs, Michigan

        Kenneth Johnson age 71 Warren
      • Ralph McNabb
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 8, 1999
          Sept. 08, 1999

          Alford, Barry Sept. 06, 1999 age 80 Portage

          Armstrong, Edward Sept. 04, 1999 age 74 Sothfield

          Barth, Knut Sept. 07, 1999 age 75 Waterford

          Bell, John Sept. 06, 1999 age 84 Farmington

          Bennett, Anna Sept. 07, 1999 Fraser

          Braun, Jeffery Sept. 05, 1999 age 28 Canton

          Budesky, Joseph Sept. 07, 1999 age 91

          Cammarata, Rose Sept. 06, 1999 age 66 Sterling Heights

          Cancel, Nicolas Sept. 06, 1999 age 53 Detroit

          Cole, Margene Sept. 06, 1999 age 91 Farmington

          Costa, Olga Sept. 06, 1999 age 95 Mt. Clemens

          Crandell, Richard Sept. 05, 199 Dearborn

          Crowell, Beulah Sept. 02, 1999 age 98 Troy

          Dahl, Edward Aug. 31, 1999 in Nevada age 74 formerly of Fenton

          Dahl, Monica Sept. 02, 1999 in Nevada age 68 formerly of Fenton

          DeMoss, Mary Sept. 07, 1999 age 47 Garden City
        • SCo1753884@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 8, 1999
            Do you know of anyone doing Grand Rapids MI, Grand Rapids Press obits? I
            have some that people have asked me to lookup. I am moving out of state and
            cannot do. What next??? Thanks
          • Ralph McNabb
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 8, 1999
              No I don't. I believe I am the only one doing obits in Mich.
              Debbie

            • EJGarske@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 8, 1999
                Is there anyone in Saginaw, Michigan doing ORBIT'S
              • Ralph McNabb
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 8, 1999
                  Not that I know of.
                  Debbie

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 14, 1999
                    Sept. 14, 1999

                    Abdo, Shirley Roseville

                    Amato, Mary Sept. 13, 1999 Detroit

                    Barone, Mario Warren

                    Black-Nicholson, Edith Sept. 12, 1999 age 93 Ypsilanti

                    Blosh, Robert Sept. 12, 1999 age 89 Richmond

                    Bondar, Olga Sept. 13, 1999 Livonia

                    Buckberry, Edward Sept. 11, 1999 age 79 Romulus

                    Chaney, Beulah Sept. 11, 1999 age 87 Farmington

                    Connolly, Margaret Sept. 13, 1999 age 91 Dearborn

                    Cloutier, Peggy Sept. 09, 1999 Detroit

                    Cox, Lawrence Sept. 12, 1999 age 59 Royal Oak

                    Cramer, Mary Sept. 12, 1999 age 93 Redford Township

                    Dyson, Angeline Sept. 13, 1999 Detroit

                    Edmonds, David Sept. 11, 1999 age 72 Ecorse

                    Edwards, William Sept. 13, 1999 age 69 Waterford

                    Flowers, Grace Sept. 12, 1999 age 84 Farmington

                    Franciosi, Anthony Sept. 12, 1999 age 78 Commerce Township

                    Goldstrom, Ryan Detroit

                    Gossett, Scott age 35 Livonia

                    Gruici, Theodore Warren
                  • Ralph McNabb
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 21, 1999
                      Sept. 20, 1999

                      Adair, Nell Sept. 17, 1999 Bloomfield Hills

                      Agnello, Viola age 76 Dearborn

                      Anderson, Arnold Sept. 19, 1999 age 77 Sterling Heights

                      Bersani, Anthony Grosse Pointe Woods

                      Bernard, Florence Sept. 19, 1999 age 90 Dearborn Heights

                      Bigham, Florence Sept. 17, 1999 age 81 Lincoln

                      Black, Mildred Detroit

                      Broman, Glendalyn Grosse Pointe Woods

                      Burkhardt, Dorothy Sept. 18 age 81 Ferndale

                      Crowell, Marilyn Sept. 18 age 71 Higgins Lake

                      Demers, Rollande Sept. 19 age 75 Livonia

                      Dingeman, James age 61 Livonia

                      Ephraim, Mitchell Detroit

                      Fleischman, Freda Detroit

                      Florn, John Sept. 17 age 59 Livonia

                      Floyd, John Sept. 18 age 78 Elk Rapids

                      Fritz, William Sept. 19 Troy

                      Glanz, Virginia Sept. 18 age 74 Royal Oak