Re: Question

  • ASchro1939@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 1999
      In a message dated 8/16/1999 8:07:39 PM PST, raediee@... writes:

      << I could still post the names of the obits printed during the
      week from there. >>
      Rachel,
      This is fine with me and still serves the same purpose. To let the Genealogy
      community know who was passed on.

      Thank you for doing your part and becoming a Volunteer
      Anne
    • donna hyndman
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 1999
        I subscribed but never got confirmation that I had. Did I successfully
        subscribe? Thanks,
        Donna
      • ASchro1939@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 1999
          In a message dated 8/19/1999 11:13:08 AM PST, dhynd@... writes:

          << I subscribed but never got confirmation that I had. Did I successfully
          subscribe? Thanks, >>

          It was successful. Your post made it to the list.
          Anne