Re: Anime for Sale

  • final_fantasy_guru
    Message 1 of 2555 , Jul 4, 2000
      I am interested, but do u have any others that
      are sub? i hate it when they talk english, and then
      they stop talking but the lips are still moving!!!
      also, do u have Ruin Explorers 2 or The Slayers 1,2,3,4
      ? and i would also like the prices. Something less
      than $25, which is the going price for another Anime
      Video Site for some of them. JUst post ur reply here
      and we can talk. Peace out!!!!
    • Crystel Joy Panganiban
      Message 2555 of 2555 , Mar 17, 2009
        cowboy bEebop. . .yEah it`s really great!!!. . .

        From: kammak_321 <kammak_321@yahoo. co.in>
        Subject: [Anime] Re: whats you favorite anime show or mov
        To: Anime_Official@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 9:03 AM

        hi there
        what is this group tell me about it is that good one or some boring junk mail stufs....... .......??

        -