Re: [Anime] new

  • maria/chantal calderin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2010
      ive been reading katekyo hitman reborn thats a good one and kissxsiss

      maria calderin

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
        well there is naruto bleach fooly cooly blood+ kekashi dengeki daisy and more
        that i cant remember

        ________________________________
        hey guys..im new here..^^. ugh..can you suggest some good mangas? i love reading
        them, though i've just started on kimi ni todoke..^^thanks a lot!

      • Helena LeBlle
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2010
          Just finished reading the two large manga's of trigun actually, oh oh oh oh oh
          EMPOWERED GET THAT. It's full of hilarity! I don't know how old you are, but the
          content is questionable.

          hey guys..im new here..^^. ugh..can you suggest some good mangas? i love reading
          them, though i've just started on kimi ni todoke...^^thanks a lot!

        • Lizzy
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
            The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service. Awesome! (Not for the faint of heart)