Hi Everyone

  • Kitty
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      I'll keep it short. I love anime but I wouldn't call myself an anime geek because I've only seen a handful and finished less than that(I might list them later) I don't like when animes are too long(naruto is the exception) But I don't like when thier too short either.

      I'm recently watching Clannad. I didn't want to because I figured how can an anime be good based off a game where a guy goes around dating everyone. MAN WAS I WRONG. Just further proof that the japanese are more advanced. Well so much for keeping it short, I guess i'll stop now.
    • lee.tony93
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "Kitty" <kittymeow1989@...> wrote:

        > I'll keep it short. I love anime but I wouldn't call myself an anime geek because I've only seen a handful and finished less than that(I might list them later) I don't like when animes are too long(naruto is the exception) But I don't like when thier too short either.
        >
        > I'm recently watching Clannad. I didn't want to because I figured how can an anime be good based off a game where a guy goes around dating everyone. MAN WAS I WRONG. Just further proof that the japanese are more advanced. Well so much for keeping it short, I guess i'll stop now.

        you could love anime and not be a geek about it thats perfectly normal
      • Kitty Meow
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
          Well it has stopped me from going to anime conventions. I was afraid someone would want a rapsheet of what I watched. Or they go on and on about anime I haven't heard of. Or someone famous comes and I want know who they are and be the only dork waitingf outside the lobby. AND I THINK I'LL SUCK AT COSPLAY