Re: Bleach

  • Rafik
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 2, 2009
      --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "souls_death87"
      <souls_death87@...> wrote:

      > Is there ever going to be a movie for Bleach? I mean its been such a
      > good anime show and it would be really great if it had a movie.

      lol haha yea there are two movies for bleach actually and one in the
      theaters in japan. baka!
    • tmcdanielub
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 4, 2009
        --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "Rafik" <rkeith05@...> wrote:

        > --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "souls_death87"
        > <souls_death87@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Is there ever going to be a movie for Bleach? I mean its been such a
        > > good anime show and it would be really great if it had a movie.
        > >
        > lol haha yea there are two movies for bleach actually and one in the
        > theaters in japan. baka!
        > so who is your favorite bleach character
      • fadley68
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 6, 2009
          one has even been made english now :)
        • souls_death87
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 7, 2009
            --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "Rafik" <rkeith05@...> wrote:

            > --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "souls_death87"
            > <souls_death87@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Is there ever going to be a movie for Bleach? I mean its been such
            > > good anime show and it would be really great if it had a movie.
            > >
            > lol haha yea there are two movies for bleach actually and one in the
            > theaters in japan. baka!

            My favorites would have to be Ichigo and Rukia
          • Tiffany Ward
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 8, 2009
              my fav. is renji

              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 8, 2009
                sweet i want 2 c it and get it

                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009
                  <souls_death87@...> wrote:

                  > --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "Rafik" <rkeith05@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "souls_death87"
                  > > <souls_death87@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Is there ever going to be a movie for Bleach? I mean its been
                  such
                  > > > good anime show and it would be really great if it had a movie.
                  > > >
                  > > lol haha yea there are two movies for bleach actually and one in
                  the
                  > > theaters in japan. baka!
                  > >
                  > My favorites would have to be Ichigo and Rukia

                  im sorry to sound hiper buuuuuuuttt..........YAAAAAAYY!!!!!!!!!! SOME
                  ONE USED THE WORD BAKA!!!
                • Lysa
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 9, 2009
                    --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, ezoh1234 <no_reply@...> wrote:

                    > --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "thatonegirludontknow"
                    > <lisa4animals@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "souls_death87"
                    > > <souls_death87@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Is there ever going to be a movie for Bleach? I mean its been
                    such
                    > > > good anime show and it would be really great if it had a movie.
                    > > >

                    > > My friends and I were discussing how a Bleach movie should
                    definitely
                    > > be made. I mean, come on. If they're gonna have a freaking Live-
                    action
                    > > Dragonball Z movie, they'd better have one for Bleach.
                    >

                    > D: don't hate meh becuz I'm a nub, but I have to agree with a live
                    > action movie for bleach but they BETTER put some good computer
                    > generated graphics in there live action movies are horrible without
                    any
                    > computer generated graphics. But I wonder, if they are going to do
                    > live action bleach movie, what would it be about?
                    > >I HAVE TO AGREE sorry for caps but yah! what would it be about ?

                  • Anna
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 12, 2009
                      There are 2 Bleach movies, you can find them on www.AnimeXland.com
                      for about $9

                      -- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "Lysa" <pocahontasbaby95@...>
                      wrote:

                      > --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "souls_death87"
                      > <souls_death87@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "Rafik" <rkeith05@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "souls_death87"

                      > such
                      > > > >
                      > > > lol haha yea there are two movies for bleach actually and one
                      in
                      > the
                      > > > theaters in japan. baka!
                      > > >
                      > > My favorites would have to be Ichigo and Rukia
                      > >

                      > im sorry to sound hiper buuuuuuuttt..........YAAAAAAYY!!!!!!!!!!
                      SOME
                      > ONE USED THE WORD BAKA!!!

                    • jason_tbwc
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 19, 2009
                        A live-action Bleach movie would be good. I also would like to see
                        live-action movie versions of these great anime movies/series:

                        Full Metal Alchemist
                        Ghost In the Shell
                        Artimage
                        Full Metal Panic
                        Cowboy Bebop
                        Trigun
                        Lupin the 3rd (a US Version)
                        Robotech
                        Thundercats (a real attempt - not a fan film - not to knock fan films
                        - love them!)
                        Final Fantasy

                        Voltron is now in the process of becoming a live-action film - Awesome
                        - grew up on that series.

                        Also what would be very cool - take the new Star Trek Manga and create
                        a new Star Trek animated series - but Anime this time.

                        Tell me what you think about all of this - love hear from you.

                        <lisa4animals@...> wrote:

                        > --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "souls_death87"
                        > <souls_death87@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Is there ever going to be a movie for Bleach? I mean its been such a
                        > > good anime show and it would be really great if it had a movie.
                        > >

                        > My friends and I were discussing how a Bleach movie should definitely
                        > be made. I mean, come on. If they're gonna have a freaking Live-action
                        > Dragonball Z movie, they'd better have one for Bleach.

                      • tjasa_malalan
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 21, 2009
                          <souls_death87@...> wrote:

                          > Is there ever going to be a movie for Bleach? I mean its been such a
                          > good anime show and it would be really great if it had a movie.

                          Hy...
                          Yeah I just wanted to say...there allready are bleach movies(2
                          actually)...they're really great^_^

                          But if you ment a REAL action movie...I really hope they don't do it.
                          Couse it probably wouldn't look so good. There are things they can do
                          better by drawing them...and they can destroy a really good anime by
                          doing a real-action movie out of it...
                        • Lysa
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jan 26, 2009
                            --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "jason_tbwc" <jason_tbwc@...>
                            wrote:

                            > A live-action Bleach movie would be good. I also would like to see
                            > live-action movie versions of these great anime movies/series:
                            >
                            > Full Metal Alchemist
                            > Ghost In the Shell
                            > Artimage
                            > Full Metal Panic
                            > Cowboy Bebop
                            > Trigun
                            > Lupin the 3rd (a US Version)
                            > Robotech
                            > Thundercats (a real attempt - not a fan film - not to knock fan
                            films
                            > - love them!)
                            > Final Fantasy
                            >

                            > Voltron is now in the process of becoming a live-action film -
                            Awesome
                            > - grew up on that series.
                            >
                            > Also what would be very cool - take the new Star Trek Manga and
                            create
                            > a new Star Trek animated series - but Anime this time.
                            >
                            > Tell me what you think about all of this - love hear from you.
                            >

                            > --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "thatonegirludontknow"
                            > <lisa4animals@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "souls_death87"
                            > > <souls_death87@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > Is there ever going to be a movie for Bleach? I mean its been
                            such a
                            > > > good anime show and it would be really great if it had a movie.
                            > > >

                            > > My friends and I were discussing how a Bleach movie should
                            definitely
                            > > be made. I mean, come on. If they're gonna have a freaking Live-
                            action
                            > > Dragonball Z movie, they'd better have one for Bleach.
                            > > a final fantasy live action would be sooooo awsome!!!! haha can
                            you imagen how big cloud's swords would be!?..... sickiningly
                            sweeeeeet!!!!!!!!!