Re: Motion Animation with MS paint (the old way :) )

  • andreab0714
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2007
      --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "vmsk572" <vmsk572@...> wrote:

      > HI all
      > This is my first post, and may be I shouldn't have done this. But
      this
      > is a video I found on metacafe on animation done with MS PAINT. YEs
      > you heard it right. So if there are anyone interested in doing
      > animations, this shows how far you can go with a simple tool like ms
      > paint. Check it out at
      >
      > http://www.metacafe.com/watch/354597/moving_animation_with_ms_paint/

      uh hi i was just wondering if you could e-mail me that video i want
      to stick it on my yahoo! and i was wondering how do you get anime
      layouts for my yahoo!? plz e-mail real fast !! :) thx
    • souls_death87
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2008
        --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "vmsk572" <vmsk572@...> wrote:

        > HI all
        > This is my first post, and may be I shouldn't have done this. But
        this
        > is a video I found on metacafe on animation done with MS PAINT. YEs
        > you heard it right. So if there are anyone interested in doing
        > animations, this shows how far you can go with a simple tool like ms
        > paint. Check it out at
        >
        > http://www.metacafe.com/watch/354597/moving_animation_with_ms_paint/

        Hi. I also want to see if u could e-mail me that video so i could
        start doing something like that.
      • Skeezix
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2008
          Sorry to see this has been removed.

          > This is my first post, and may be I shouldn't have done this. But
          this
          > is a video I found on metacafe on animation done with MS PAINT. YEs
          > you heard it right. So if there are anyone interested in doing
          > animations, this shows how far you can go with a simple tool like ms
          > paint. Check it out at
          >
          > http://www.metacafe .com/watch/ 354597/moving_ animation_ with_ms_paint/

          Hi. I also want to see if u could e-mail me that video so i could
          start doing something like that.

        • Lysa
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2008
            --- In Anime_Official@yahoogroups.com, "souls_death87"