Introductions and meanderings

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hello all. My real name is Steve. I have long been a fan of Anime and
      role-playing games. My most favorite anime of all time is a toss up
      between Akira and Wolf's Rain. I loved the theme behind Wolf's Rain and
      hopefully will be getting the boxed set shortly. Anyway, I have seen a
      number of various anime episodes and just wonder where I should turn to
      next and to share what I like. If anyone has some good suggestions I
      would like it very much and maybe I can make some new friends along the
      way as well.