what's this anime?

  • sailorliones
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
      there's one where a girl gets found by a scout, and
      asked to join a band, so she does dressed as a guy,
      apparently she is more liked looking by people looking
      as a guy than a girl. anyway, she starts liking one
      of the guys in the band that she's in (the guys know
      that she's a girl). eventually, her and this guy get
      assigned to a movie. do you have any clue what the
      series is? I accidentally downloaded Cinderella Boy,
      and it sucks like crazy. I hate Lupin type stuff.
    • smartdl
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2008
        isn't it japanese anime "Beck"? The main theme, "members playing
        instruments in the bend"is same. i don't know anything else. sry