Re: Jin-Roh

  • sharktank7
    Message 1 of 2555 , Apr 2, 2002
      ya could alwayz sign-up for netflix.com! apparantly its a online dvd
      company that allows ya to rent all the dvds ya can watch in a month
      for 20bux! and the shippin' is covered, they send ya the friggin'
      return shipping box as well! i myself havent tried it yet cuz i dont
      watch that much movies in a month to make it worthwhile(at home that
      is) but as for anime content...well they seem to have a small
      collection going.
      but jin-roh is that kool huh? ;) i guess im gonna have to check it
      out!
      after i get threw with all da other anime series i got! escaflowne,
      trigun, cowboy bebop, sorcerous stabber Orphen Revenge, Noir, and a
      couple other series i cant remember right now. but i jus finished
      evangelion...and the ending is wacked!, jus saw Hand maid may and
      that wuz kool, initial D is kool if youre into cars and stuff.
      alohaz!
      --- In anime2@y..., vegeta811 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I'd say it's easily one of the best 10 anime films of all time.
      >
      > --- In anime2@y..., gajewall wrote:
      > > Is anybody familiar with this? It looks cool but like many I dont
      > have anywhere to rent it. This means blowing the cash for it if I
      > want to see it.
    • Crystel Joy Panganiban
      Message 2555 of 2555 , Mar 17, 2009
        cowboy bEebop. . .yEah it`s really great!!!. . .

        From: kammak_321 <kammak_321@yahoo. co.in>
        Subject: [Anime] Re: whats you favorite anime show or mov
        To: Anime_Official@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 9:03 AM

        hi there
        what is this group tell me about it is that good one or some boring junk mail stufs....... .......??

        -