New member

  • legatoblue2002
    Message 1 of 2555 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hello every one, I'm new to the Anime club and would like to make friends of some of you. by the way, did any on here buy the slayers (box set) DVD?
    • Crystel Joy Panganiban
      Message 2555 of 2555 , Mar 17, 2009
        cowboy bEebop. . .yEah it`s really great!!!. . .

        From: kammak_321 <kammak_321@yahoo. co.in>
        Subject: [Anime] Re: whats you favorite anime show or mov
        To: Anime_Official@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 9:03 AM

        hi there
        what is this group tell me about it is that good one or some boring junk mail stufs....... .......??

        -