hi, i have a question

  • jessgirl_123
    Message 1 of 2555 , Jan 1, 1999
      hi everybody! i've just started watching anime
      this year, and i remembered this movie that i watched
      when i was really really really young, and i wanted to
      know if it was anime. The name of it is "Unico" and
      all the names of the people, and the style of it,
      hint that it's anime, only for a very little kid. does
      anyone know about it or have watched it?
    • Crystel Joy Panganiban
      Message 2555 of 2555 , Mar 17 5:32 PM
        cowboy bEebop. . .yEah it`s really great!!!. . .

        From: kammak_321 <kammak_321@yahoo. co.in>
        Subject: [Anime] Re: whats you favorite anime show or mov
        To: Anime_Official@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 9:03 AM

        hi there
        what is this group tell me about it is that good one or some boring junk mail stufs....... .......??

        -