Re: [AnimalWishList] INTRO: New Member

  • Mel :-)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      Hi, Kellyann!  That's so cute you do Yorkie rescue...they're my favorite!  I like them because I love my MIL's dog, and they are so small, it works well since dh is military and I never know what kind of house we'll be living in!  Plus they can travel well!  I don't even *have* to have a purebread one, I just like how they look.  If I was in Texas I would come adopt one!  I hate that people spend thousands of dollars (some) on them when they could rescue one! -Mel