Update: Shayna

  • Lea s
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      How Could anyone not Fall in love with her.. She's such a Goofy looking baby Right now.. She's is one of those stages.. head to small ears to long body to tall..and lanky!!   She's quite the goof ball. IMOM has had a case that was an extreme emergency. Shayna is not needing surgery today.. but soon !!  3 weeks now unless if funds are gotten sooner.  She is in pain daily but some what (sorta) controled with meds. but she keeps growing and 3 days later I have to increase her meds.   I understand when an other needs more than we do..  I have been doing some fund raising myself too. auction on the imom site, flyers, 3 of the auctions the money will go to IMOM funding for her. and one towards the $700 I have to come up with.
       I have $420 of the $700.  I believe Shayna has 2 1/2 weeks left to fund raise for Shayna.
      I have faith... Thank you guys soo much, Prayers work Very well too.

      Lea !
      Please visit my pet at IMOM.org.  I am trying to raise funds for non-routine veterinary care � http://www.imom.org/pin/gf/shayna-souther.htm
      Also pictures of Shayna

      http://mail.yahoo.com