Intro: ChrisfromPa in the USA

  • chris_from_pa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      Greetings to everyone! So glad to have found a group with a kindred
      spirit. I look forward to volunteering my services where I can, and
      appreciate the help anyone can give to me in my recent endeavor.

      I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I am pursuing Therapy Pet Training for
      my
      pup, Helga. I posted a picture of her in the Photo Albums under
      Helga. If there is anyone here working in Pet Therapy, I'd
      appreciate
      any guidance you can offer, and in raising funds for her gear and
      training, testing.

      Looking forward to alot of interaction!

      ChrisfromPa