URGENTLY NEEDED!!

  • bikerbabe39705
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2013
      PLEASE I NEED HELP IN GETTING MY CATS SOME FLEA MEDS, I USE ADVANTAGE MULTI.. MY CATS ARE PULLING THEIR HAIR OUT, ITS FALLING OUT IN CLUMPS...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY POOR FUR BABIES!!.. I HAVE PAYPAL AND THE MEDS ARE 20.00 DOLLARS A TUBE... MY PAYPAL IS

      BIKERBABE14301@..... I NEED 2 TUBES ASAP..

      THANKS
    • Sara
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2013
        Advantage Multi does not cost $20 per tube.   It's just over $10/tube.  Also, you can get Pet Armor at Walmart for $25 for a 3 month supply.   The generic works just as well for fleas as the name brand.

        Sara